Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {2.21.12}

Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday, a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend!!  Let's see some projects that caught my eye from last week:

Etcetorize shared her adorable Pink Pencil Skirt!

How cute is this Polka-Dotted Tunic Top from Made it on Monday?!

And I loved this Sail Away Skirt from Blooms And Bugs!

Feel free to grab a 'featured' button!  You'll find it in my menu bar at the top of the page!

Now, let's get this linky party started!




Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, February 22nd.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Biljana said...

Thanks for hosting:-)
Have a beautiful day, hugs Biljana

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting each and every week. Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything is soooo cute! I'm a new subscriber and excited to be linking up. :) Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute features!! Love that teeny tiny skirt.
Thanks so much for hosting!
HUGS~
Jenni
kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Thanks so much for featuring my tunic top! I love and appreciate your party--it's one of my favorites :)