Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {7.31.12}

Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday, a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

Here's some projects that caught my eye
 from our last linky party...

In honor of the 2012 Olympic games, I just HAD to share this adorable Olympic Torch & Medal Tutorial from Sew Can Do!

How cute is this Vintage Dress from Howling at the Moon?!

And I loved this Pet Food Bag to Camera Bag Upcycle from Experiment Mom!


Feel free to grab a 'featured' button.  You'll find it in my menu bar!

Now, let's get this linky party started...

Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, August 1st.

Photobucket

9 comments:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

thanks for the party Misty!

marissa
rae gun ramblings

I love button's by Emma said...

Hi there, I haven't cropped my photo properly and now I have a black square, silly me.

Emma

Liz said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Vintage Dress, Misty! Such an honor! Have a very nice week! Liz

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for the party, Misty. Have a great week..

Rose Jesky said...

Thank you for hosting the party!
Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a good one!

Take care,


Trish

sewhappiness said...

Thanks for hosting this great party!
xx

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting as always Misty! Have a great week!

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks again for featuring my Olympic set - I've proudly got your button on my Featured On page:)