Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {8.28.12}


Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday, a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

Here's some projects that caught my eye
 from our last linky party...

Oxford Impressions shared her Manly Plaid Homespun Quilt!

How cute is this Peacock Necklace from Just Stuff?! 

And I loved this Travel Felt Board from Miss Lovie!

Feel free to grab a 'featured' button. 
You'll find it in my menu bar!

Now, let's get this linky party started...

Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, August 29th.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Hope you're having a great week, Misty. Thanks for hosting.

Adele said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I have linked up two things this week.
A pile of refashioning I did for summer and a hidden veggie pasta sauce :)

- Adele @ Mammy Made

Allie said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Misty! So sweet. Thanks for hosting, too :)

Brandy @ The Moody Fashionista said...

Sorry! Second day back at school & I'm exhausted. I forgot today was sew cute tuesday! Feel free to delete my submission.

Jenni said...

Phew. Got back from vacation in time to link. Thanks for the feature with the Peacock Necklace!