Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {12.04.12} + An Announcement


Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday,
a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

Before I share the featured projects for this week,
I have some news.

A few weeks ago, I received a new calling in my ward as the Young Women's President (the Young Women organization in my church is for girls ages 12 - 18.  You can learn more about it HERE).

As I am learning more about what my responsibilities are going to be, I realize that my priorities are going to have to change a bit.  I can't fit in everything, and to be able to serve the Young Women in my ward to the best of my ability, I've got to let some things go for now.

Although I have {loved} hosting my 'Sew Cute Tuesday' linky party each week, it takes up a lot of time.  So it's with some sadness that I'm announcing that December 18th will be my very last 'Sew Cute Tuesday' linky party.

I appreciate all of you taking the time each week to link up your projects.  I've gotten some awesome ideas from the projects you've shared, and I know others have too.  THANK YOU!!

If there's anyone who would like to take over 'Sew Cute Tuesday' on your blog, let me know!  Or if you already host a sewing only linky party, let me know that as well so I can direct my readers to your blog! 

Now.....
Here's some projects that caught my eye
 from our last linky party...

Feel free to grab a 'featured' button. 
You'll find it in my menu bar!


Now, let's get this linky party started...

Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, December 5th.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Cherise said...

So sorry to see you go but I understand where your priorities are. Good luck on your new adventure! Happy Holidays to you! :)

Michelle Johnnie said...

Misty, You will be AWESOME as YW President. That is a huge calling on top of having all your cute kids! Lucky ladies! Good luck!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Sorry to hear that you won't be hosting Sew Cute Tuesday anymore, Misty. Thanks for all the time you have put into running it and best of luck with your new venture.

Jamie said...

Hi Tasha, I've enjoyed linking every week, so I am sad to see it end... Best wishes on you new endeavor!
~Jamie

nissaMade said...

Sorry to read that you won't be hosting Sew Cute Tuesday anymore. I do like the sewing only aspect of it. Good luck in your new venture!


And thanks so much for featuring my pencil case!

Amy@ServingPinkLemonade said...

Congratulations on your calling. You will do great! I've enjoyed linking up my sewing projects when I have them. Thanks for all the time you put into hosting parties each week.

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi Misty, I wish you the best for your new project and I thank you so much all fun parties :)
Thanks for all!!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

I'm sad you have to end the party, but I completely understand. I don't think I've even linked up in a year because I haven't done any sewing to speak of, so I understand having to cut some things out to make time for others. Thanks for all the time you've spent on it!

Janice @ Better off Thread said...

That's sad that you aren't going to be hosting anymore, but good for you for managing your priorities! I would be happy to take it over on my blog, if you still need someone.