Monday, November 10, 2014

'Congratulations' Card


A group of ladies in my area had a 'Christmas in July' craft day,
and invited me to come up with some cards for one of the projects.
(Yes, the craft day was in July.  I'm dreadfully late in posting about it).

After happily agreeing to do it, I set out trying to find the perfect cards to make.  
Some ladies who came to the craft night had no experience making cards,
while others had lots of experience.
My job was to find cards that both sets of ladies could easily make,
and I think we came up with some winners :)

Over the next week or so, I'm going to share all 4 cards, 
as well as the card holder we made.
Be prepared for some serious cuteness :)

Card #1: Congratulations 
(inspired by THIS CARD)



This card was probably the easiest of the 4, but is one of my favorites!



Supplies Used (all are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, All Abloom DSP Pack
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Tools: Project Life Corner Punch
Other: Twine (non SU!)



No comments: