Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Sneak Peek!

UPDATE: I have all the Scrabble Tile Pendants listed at my ecrater store. If you'd like one, go there to purchase it! Thanks!

I'm giving you all a sneak peek at my newest product before I list it in my ecrater store.

These are my Scrabble Tile Pendants. I am offering these at a special introductory price of $5.00 each! I've seen them priced anywhere from $6.00 to $12.00 each, so this is a GREAT deal! Christmas is just around the corner....these would be fun to give as a gift or to use as a stocking stuffer!

I tried to take individual pictures of each pendant, but only got fuzzy images. The only picture that turned out halfway decent was this group picture. Hopefully you can get an idea of what they look like from this! The picture doesn't do them justice though!




If you'd like to purchase one, email me at thecreativeitchboutique@gmail.com with the number (example: A-001) of the one you want. (I'll try and keep this updated so you know which ones have sold). What is pictured is what you'll get! Each one will come in a coordinated tin, ready for gift giving! There will be a $2.00 shipping charge, and I prefer to be paid via paypal. We may be able to work out payment via check or money order as well.

**Scrabble Tile Pendants That Have Sold: A-005

Thanks for looking!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my contest (set of two cards with matching pebble magnets...scroll down if you have no idea what I'm talking about!)!! You have until midnight on Sunday, October 26th!

*Price is for the pendant only!
**Each pendant is made with patterned paper and sealed with a nontoxic sealant to give it a glossy shine. An Aanraku Sterling Silver Plated jewelry bail gives it the finishing touch!. Pendants measure approximately .75" x .80".
***Pendant is water resistant but NOT completely water proof and should be taken off before bathing/showering or swimming.
****NOT recommended for small children!

3 comments:

Carli said...

very cute tiles! so, who won the cards?

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Carli,
The contest isn't quite over yet!! I'll announce the winner on Monday, October 27th!

--Misty

Melinda said...

Those are so cute!

So why are you the only sister that got all the creative talent? :)