Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Post It Holders...

I finally got around to making these Post It holders for my kids' teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. I LOVE how they turned out! My 9-year-old insisted on helping out, and was surprised at how easy they are to make.



I am really into matching gifts and cards lately, so I had to make some cards to go with them.








Some lucky teachers are going to get some cute cards and Post It holders next week! I hope they love them as much I do!
** You can find the directions for making the Post It holders in the post below. Have fun, and as always, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Misty! I love these little things! Plus they are in all my favorite school colors ;)
I am going to share your post with my fb page here:
http://www.facebook.com/LearningIsChildsPlay
They are going to love them too!