Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cute Tiles...

My girls made these cute tiles for me at one of their Activity Days. I'm the 10-11 year old Activity Days Leader, so I bought some tiles and had the girls in my group make them too. We gave them to their mothers at our Mother/Daughter Activity last Saturday.


They turned out adorable!! And they are so simple to make! All you need is some scrapbook paper, a picture, some Mod Podge, and a tile (these are 7x7)....my kind of project!

I ended up buying some extra tiles so I can make some Christmas gifts with them. Can't wait to get started!!

3 comments:

Dominguezfam said...

Those are a cute and simple idea!

Melanie said...

Misty, I have no idea where you get the time!! Cute stuff:)

nap time journal said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours, such a talented lady you are! Have a terrific day!