Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Washer Necklaces...

I saw this idea on The Creative Crate and immediately went to a hardware store near my home to get some washers. Let me say, these become very addicting!



A few changes we made to the instructions were:
**we used Mod Podge to glue the paper onto the washers. Once they were dry we put a top coat of Mod Podge on the paper.
**we used Aleene's Paper Glaze (I got it at Michael's) instead of Diamond Glaze.

They turned out great! My girls absolutely love them and can't wait to make more!

4 comments:

Camrin said...

very cute! i might have to go to the hardware store and get some washers to try this out.
thanks for being so clever! :)

Jason and Tiff said...

Wow!! I love them! I need to do all of these things that you put on here!

Kari Sweeten said...

DARLING!!!

Simple Stitches AZ ~ Rachelle S. said...

these are so cute! I just bought some washers for our Young Women to make necklaces with metal stamps, so I'll have to try this too! So cute!