Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Accordion Albums

I've been itching to do some paper crafting for a few weeks now, but haven't been able to find the time or the inspiration. Until I saw THESE cute Accordion Albums at eighteen25. I put them on my "To Do" list, not knowing when I'd be able to get around to making them (May is a busy month!). Luckily, it didn't take me too long to find the time to make a few!

The colors in this picture are off for some reason....but you get the idea!

I'm trying to come up with some fun projects for my girls to do during the summer, and this one is perfect! If you have any other ideas for projects, please share!!

I'm linking to these parties:

You're So Crafty Monday @Miss Crafty Pants
Hoo's Got Talent @Night Owl Crafting
Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice @seven-thirty-three
Whatever Goes Wednesday @Someday Crafts
It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday @It's Sew Stinkin' Cute

7 comments:

Leslie said...

How cute! I love your paper that you made them with! They turned out so adorable. Thanks for linking them to Hoo's got talent!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Super cute!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

And here are a two things I've done recently with my kids . . . possibilites for summer activities with your kids.

We made our own chewing gum:
http://twelvecraftstillchristmas.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-kids-craft-making-gum.html

We took pictures and then crafted our own signs of the season scrapbooks:
http://twelvecraftstillchristmas.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunday-kids-craft-scavanger-hunt-for.html

seven thirty three said...

Gotta love a great paper project! Love 'em.

Thanks for linking up with Sugar & Spice.

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

These are absolutely darling! I love the bright colors!

Unknown said...

You know I love your paper crafts!!! This one is no exception. Would you want to guest post sometime? email me at somedaycrafts@gmail.com

Julie said...

Misty - I love these! What a great idea! It looks like a lot of fun, easy to do and minimal supplies needed and pretty much should have them all on hand. When Laci gets bigger I will have to keep this in mind for making Grandma's & Grammy's brag book and other coffee table books for us. Thanks for linking to It's Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday! I love them! - Julie