Monday, June 7, 2010

Crayon Roll with a Flap

I needed a quick gift for a birthday party, and decided to make a crayon roll.  I made some of these last year for Christmas for my kids, and they love them.  But we have run into the problem of the crayons falling out when it's all rolled up.  So to remedy that problem with this one, I added a flap.

Here's what the inside looks like:

The flap will keep the crayons nice and snug!

And here it is all rolled up!

For a great tutorial on making crayon rolls, go HERE.




Linking to:

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday @It's Sew Stinkin' Cute

3 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

The flap is a very nice touch! great solution. Very pretty roll, ric rac always takes everything up a notch!

Kellie said...

That is so stinkin cute!!! I need to order some of those from you!!! I'm not creative enough to make them myself!! LOL!!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

That flap is genius!! SO cute!