Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Cookies

I feel pretty lucky that we get to go visit my family this weekend!  Since we're going to be there for Father's Day, I decided we'd better not show up empty handed!  Here's what I ended up making for my wonderful Dad and brothers for Father's Day.

As I was trying to figure out what I was going to put the cookies in, I remembered having these boxes (I got them for a great deal at the DI!).  With a little paper and curly ribbon, they turned out perfect!

And since I was making some for my side of the family, I went ahead and made some for my husband, my Father-in-Law, and Grandpa-Great.  56 cookies and 8 boxes later, I'm a little worn out, but still obsessed with making and decorating cookies!

Have a great weekend!!




Linking to:

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday @It's Sew Stinkin' Cute

7 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

How in the world did you do that? These cookies look professional! Nice job!

Kim @ Frost Me! said...

they look fantastic! And the boxes rock too! My stepson made cookies with me last night for his dad and insisted on putting them in a reg box with black marker "to dad" - not even a ribbon! gasp! I am praying to have a little girl someday rofl

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Doty Family said...

I have been having fun making cookies to. Bake at 350 is one of my new favorite blogs! Cute, cute Misty! Have a great weekend.

Kathleen said...

So cute!

Elaine said...

Those are so cute!

Enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Jilly Beanz Thingz said...

Super cute, and I love love the boxes. They have so many cute uses!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That is a darling idea. So so cute!

XOXo
Jen