Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {6.29.10}

Yay....it's Tuesday!  This is going to be a crazy busy week at our house, so I'm warning you in advance that  I might not have a chance to leave a comment on every link....but I'll sure try!

With that said, let's see a few highlights from last week:

La Maison Reid linked up this adorable Burlap/Muslin Slipcover!


The T-Shirt Diaries shared her fun T-Shirt Bag Tutorial!


I love this Toothbrush Holder from Fly Away Home!!


And check out this fun Black & White Wristlet from MLE's ABC's!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button on my sidebar, ladies!!

***For some reason, I've been having problems leaving comments on some of your posts. If you don't see a comment from me, just know that I did visit!!***

Now let's get this linky party started!!


Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on Thursday, July 1st so you have plenty of time to add your projects!
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!



5 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for hosting another week of this cute link party! I know how much work it takes and I appreciate your time and dedication!

BJ_Mama said...

Thanks for hosting! I LOVE this PARTY!

mle said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Misty!! I'm humbled to be in such great company!!! thanks for hosting this party - it's sew fun : )

Decor To Adore said...

I love to see all of the creativity that exists in blogland.

Thank you so very much for hosting such a fun party.

Tami said...

What a fun linky party...I just happened across your blog and have posted a pillow that I made....I am now a follower.

Thanks for being a host and have a wonderful week!