Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {10.05.10}

Who's ready for another GREAT week of "Sew Cute Tuesday"?  I can't wait to see what you all have in store!!

Today I'm featuring some fun tutorials that were linked up last week:

These Bat Wing Shirts from Sumo's Sweet Stuff are simply adorable!!

Nancy's Couture showed us how to make a fun I Spy Ball!

How cute is this Halloween Wreath from It's Toile Good?!

And I loved this Fleece Pocket Scarf from The Muddy Princess!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can now find it in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!


Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, October 6th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!





4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Thanks for featuring my bat wings!

Sumo :)

Nancy said...

Thanks for featuring my I Spy Ball

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

So many great features! You always find such great ideas!

Thanks so much for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun party! And I love the quote you posted on your side bar - I just might have to steal it! President Uchtdorf is my fav!