Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {10.26.10}

I'm not ready for my weekend to end!!  The kids and I have had a BLAST at Grandma & Grandpa's and aren't ready for it to be over.  Here's to hoping that there's no fighting on our looong drive home!

Here's a few projects that caught my eye from last week:

How adorable is this Birdie from The Little Green Bean?

Leafy Treetop Spot shared her Men's to Women's Dress Shirt Refashion....love it!

GeorgiaBe shared her cute Monster Stuffies!!

And I loved these Quilted Bookmarks from Oh Sew Addicted!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can now find it in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!


Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, October 27th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I sorry about the moon sand I got mixed up. and i can't delete it.

Tricia said...

Thanks so much for the feature.

Oh Sew Addicted said...

Thanks for the feature! I have posted the tutorial for the bookmarks on my site! Sew excited!
carla louise
www.ohsewaddicted.com

Jocelyn Christensen said...

that chick is too adorablE!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature! What a nice suprise when I stopped by!!!

Jenn said...

I would love for you to join us for Craftify It Thursday! Your welcome to link up any of your crafts. I also have you on my blog roll! :D

Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas
www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com