Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {12.21.10}

I can't believe it's almost Christmas!  I had so many plans of things I was going to make for my family, but didn't get to most of them.  Oh well.  I guess I can try for next year!  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! 
 
Here's some projects that caught my eye from last week:

These Spiced Up Canvas Shoes from To Sew With Love are simply adorable!

Increasingly Domestic shared her Mug Rug Tutorial...very cute!

And I loved the Small Bits n' Pieces Bag Tutorial from A Bright Corner!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can now find it in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!


Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, December 22nd.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Misty! Thanks a lot for featuring our Spiced Up Canvas Shoes! And thanks for hosting this fab party! Happy Holidays to you and your family! ^^)

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I did it again (I promise I didn't mean to). Could you delete my scrabble link up? I tried but can't.

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Ahhhhh! Thank you for featuring my mug rug! I am so excited!!! Merry Christmas:)