Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rainbow Cupcakes

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  My husband went to work today with a dozen of these rainbow cupcakes to share with his co-workers.  I asked him if they would think I was a nerd for making them a treat, but he just smiled.  In my experience, guys don't care what it is, as long as it's edible.  So I think we're good! 

I absolutely LOVE the girls at eighteen25!  Their subway art is THE BEST!!

The idea for these cupcakes came from THIS POST from The Fickle Pickle.

I also made THESE FAVORS for my kids, their teachers, and my husband, but forgot to get a picture of them.

What about you?  What are you doing for your friends and family to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? 


1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Adorable! I am certain they loved them!

Happy St. Pat's Day!

Kerri