Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {3.01.11}

Happy Tuesday!!  It's hard to believe that March is here ALREADY!  Weren't we just celebrating the new year?

Here's a few projects that caught my eye from last week:

This Hand Embroidered Vintage Pattern from Kavin is simply beautiful!!  

Little Country Bumpkins shared her adorable Spring Cloche Hat!

And I loved this Easy Scrapbook Cover from Trendy Accentz!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!


Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, March 2nd.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


Thendral said...

Hi Misty, Thanks very much for featuring my work here.

angie said...

hi ~ thanks for hosting! i'm relatively new here, and posted one of my "from the archives" projects (#12 - Disney outfits) ~ hope that is ok!


A.Vang said...

Thank you so much for featuring by hat! I love this blog!

Mychel said...

Thanks so much for featuring my scrapbook cover. It made my day! :D

Eleni said...

Hi Misty!!Thank you so much for the opportunity to be featured here!!

Michell@Girl in Air said...

Hi..Thanks for hosting...I was gonna sew my rug but I got lazy and used carpet tape instead...hope it's ok I linked it up

rings said...

Thank you for your hard work to collect and organize, to share with you a lot about the fashion thing, and this is very useful to me.
Scarves Scarves
Next year will be better this year, a slight malaise and fatigue
Titanium Necklaces


Related Posts with Thumbnails