Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {6.21.11}

My 'baby' is growing up!  Today is his birthday....he's turning 4 years old!  We've been celebrating birthdays for a few days now, and we've still got one to go!  One of my daughters turned 9 years old on the 18th, and my oldest daughter will be turning 12 years old on the 24th.  I'm still having a hard time believing I'm old enough to have a 12-year-old!

Here's a few projects that caught my eye from last week's linky party:

Aren't these Felt Pancakes from The Gunny Sack simply adorable?! 

How cute is this 70's Jumpsuit from Mamabyrd?!

And I loved this Crochet Crocodile from Annemarie's Breiblog!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!






Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, June 22nd.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


8 comments:

Leovi said...

Beautiful pictures, I love those pretty colors.

SewSara said...

fun! "mamabyrd" is my cousin - she makes darling stuff!

Riel Nason said...

Hi, I'm new here but I am glad to have found your blog and linky! Thanks for hosting. Looks like some great stuff to check out!

NC Sue said...

Thank you for hosting.
I have a page on my site that lists more than 300 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too! Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
NCSue

Rolled Up Pretty and Cut Off Thoughts said...

Such cute ideas, I LOVE these! AND big thanks for doing this fun link party, I can't wait to check everyone's fun ideas out!

Moquelish said...

Happy bday to your baby! It's my little girl's 4th bday also. Hope you guys have a great day, and it sounds like a really great bday month.

The Gunny Sack said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! I have added bacon and sunny side up eggs to go along with the pancakes!

Ashley (A Sew Chic Boutique) said...

I am a new follower and I would love if you came and followed me back at A Sew Chic Boutique!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails