Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {10.04.11}

Seriously....it's October already?!  The weather is beautiful where I live, but I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that we'll be getting snow sooner than I'm ready for!!  But then again, I'm never ready for the snow!

Here's some projects that caught my eye from our last "Sew Cute Tuesday" Linky Party!

How cute is this Apple Coaster from Annemarie's Crochet Blog?!  She shared a free pattern for those of you who know how to crochet...

Sew Candid shared a Super Hero Mask Tutorial that would be perfect for Halloween!!

And I loved these Sock Rattles from Sew Much 2 Luv!!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!




Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, October 5th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


Photobucket


2 comments:

Fowl Single File said...

Cute party button! I don't know how new it is since I've been absent for awhile...but I love the bright colors you've got going on these days!!

cre8ivesky said...

Thanks for hosting, Misty! Nice to have a party just for sewing stuff :)Hope you have a great rest of the week!