Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {10.18.11}

**Edited to add: I finally got around to creating a Facebook page for Creative Itch. I've been trying to figure out how to add a 'Like Button' on my blog, and just don't get it. If anyone could explain it to me in kindergarten terms, that would be fantastic!

It's been one of those weeks where I've been forgetting everything.  'Sew Cute Tuesday' was one of those things I kept forgetting about.  Guess I need to start writing down my 'To Do Lists' again!  When I have those, I stay on track.

Here's some projects that caught my eye from our last "Sew Cute Tuesday" Linky Party!

This Toddler Messenger Bag from Increasingly Domestic is absolutely adorable!!

How sweet is Sew Much Ado's Frilly Birthday Apron?!

And I LOVED this Ruffled Felt Garland from Sweet Little Smoothie!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!





Photobucket



Rules for linking:
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!

**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!

**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, October 19th.

**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


Photobucket


4 comments:

Sweet Little Smoothie said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!

Amanda said...

Thanks for hosting, seen some great inspiration!

lesley said...

thanks for hosting!
lesley
freakingcraft.blogspot.com

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting each week...