Wednesday, November 16, 2011

12 Days of Christmas {Day 7}


{Day 7: Christmas Treat Book}

When I was a kid, one of the gifts I looked forward to every Christmas was a Lifesaver Storybook.  My brothers, sisters, and I got one every year.  It's a tradition I've tried to carry on with my own kids.

This year, they'll be getting one that's homemade!

I took the outer wrapper off of the lifesavers and recovered them with cute scrapbook paper.


The pattern/tutorial for this box came from the 12 Weeks of Christmas Newsletter at Paper Crafter's Library.  If you'd like one of your own, all you have to do is sign up for the free newsletter on their sidebar. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy C said...

I used to love those life saver books too. What a great idea to make it! Yours turned out so cute!