Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {11.29.11}

It's a pretty exciting day around our house...my 2nd oldest daughter is turning 11-years-old today!!  Crazy how time flies with my kids...they're growing up way too fast for this Mommy!! 

Now let's see some projects that caught my eye from last week's linky party:

Vixen Made shared this adorable Sweater to Slouchy Hat Tutorial!

How cute is this DIY Owl Mobile from My Girlish Whims?!

And I loved the Cookie Making Aprons from Addicted to Tutes!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!





Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!

**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, November 30th.

**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!


Photobucket


2 comments:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

thank you for featuring my owl mobile!! :)

Carrie said...

Thanks for hosting! Newbie to your site, and your newest follower. :)