Friday, January 27, 2012

My Spin on the Pin {1.27.12}

Santa thought I was a good girl and brought me a Sizzix Big Shot for Christmas.  I'm always looking for excuses to use it, and the perfect opportunity came when I saw and pinned this card.

Here's My Spin on the Pin...



This is another versatile card that I plan on using a lot!!

Now let's see YOUR spin on the pin!!  Link up any project you've made that was inspired by Pinterest!  The linky will remain open until Midnight on Wednesday February 1st.

Happy Pinning!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Nanna said...

oh my goodness there way too many crafts & recipes I've made so far I'm working on a quilt even now lol!
Helen

Sarah said...

Misty, thank you for hosting! I love the blog and your ideas! I'm finally a follower (I have no idea what took me so long). Stop by sometime!

www.dumpedanddiscovered.com

Emily Thompson said...

I love your cards! They look so professional. I try, but I am usually going for quantity, not quality :o)