Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Penguin Hair Clips

My oldest daughter and I made a bunch of flower bows (like these) for the girls' friends for Christmas.  As we were busy making them, I was telling her that I needed to make some snowman clips too.  A lightbulb went off in her head, and she said, "Why don't you make some penguin clips?". 

So this is what I came up with. 

The penguins were made using THIS TUTORIAL as a guide.  I did end up cutting the ribbon for the body at different lengths than what the tutorial calls for....

White ribbon: cut at 3"
Black ribbon: cut at 4" & 5"

My daughters LOVE their little penguin clips, and all of their friends have requested some too!!  Guess I'd better get busy making more!



Pam said...

These are SO cute!!!

Crafty Mischief said...

These are adorable!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails