Friday, February 3, 2012

My Spin on the Pin {2.03.12}

I'm the type of Mom who LOVES to show off pictures of my kids.  The problem?  I keep forgetting to put their pictures in my purse.  I pinned this mini book with the intent of filling it with pictures of my little darlings, and keeping it in my purse to have ready to pull out in an instant!

Here's My Spin on the Pin...


There are a total of 12 pages, the perfect amount for pictures of my 5 kids, 2 dogs, and I'll even add a few of my cute husband in there!   

I haven't quite gotten around to filling it up with pictures just yet, but I'm working on it! 

This Mini Fold Book would be a great gift!  I could see it as a Valentine's Day gift for that special someone, or as a Mother's Day/Father's Day gift.  There are lots of possibilities!!

Now, let's see YOUR spin on the pin!!  Link up any project you've made that's been inspired by a pin on Pinterest! The linky will remain open until Midnight on Wednesday, February 8th.

Happy Pinning!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi, Misty! Thanks for hosting!!!