Friday, February 10, 2012

My Spin on the Pin {2.10.12}

With Valentine's Day inching closer and closer, I've been on the lookout for some fun valentines ideas.   This Pin inspired me to make these valentines for my kids' classmates...

The bigger size is approx. 4.25"x 5.50".  I used my Printmaster program to create the valentines, printed them on white cardstock, and then hand cut the mustaches from black cardstock and glued them on.  The Hershey's Miniatures are wrapped in a 1.5"x3" piece of patterned paper, and secured to the valentine with a glue dot. 

After I made a few of the bigger size, I decided to make a smaller version.  These ones are approximately 2.75"x4.25".
 
I think I like the smaller size better...what do you think?

There will be no linky party this week.  I'm thinking of cutting those down to every other Friday so more people will have a chance to link up a project.  Does that work, or would you prefer to have the linky every week?  Your thoughts would be much appreciated!


Photobucket

No comments: