Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sew Cute Tuesday {3.06.12}

Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday, a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

Here's some projects that caught my eye from last week's linky party...

Angel Stitch Embroidery shared this lovely Embroidered Dove!

How FUN is this Nerf Vest from Show, Tell, Share?!

And I loved this Paper Sack Basket from Haute to Sew!

Feel free to grab a 'featured' button.  You'll find it in my menu bar!

Now, let's get this linky party started...




Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, March 7th.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Janelle @ Emmaline Bags said...

Hello for your newest follower! I've just linked up to your party, and can't wait to check out the rest of your blog.
Thx Janelle @ Emmaline
emmalinebags.blogspot.com

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting, Misty. Have a great week!

Amy said...

I loved that paper bag basket last week! Thank you for hosting, Misty, have a super week!! :)

Shirley said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up an announcement for The Ribbon Retreat Blog. I hope that's okay! Feel free to delete it if it is against your link party rules.

Thanks and have a great day!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That Nerf vest is awesome ... my little guy would absolutely love it!

Cynthia said...

How about a sewing project with a prize? http://www.fashionfantasygame.com/sew

Top winner gets a Singer Sewing Machine, $500 Simplicity.com GC and VIP membership at Fashion Fantasy Game.

Meredith said...

Thanks again for featuring my basket and for hosting a great party!

Have a great week!