Friday, August 10, 2012

My Spin on the Pin {8.10.12}


Something that I love, but don't do enough of, is sewing on my cards.  I pinned THIS CARD specifically so I would remember to pull out my sewing machine. 

Here's My Spin on the Pin...


My sewing needs work!!  Those lines aren't perfect, but they'll do.

This is the perfect card to use all those scraps up on.  I love that the paper doesn't have to be matchy-matchy (is that even a word?), but inking the edges helps pull it all together.

Have a great weekend....

...and Happy Pinning!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Great card! And I think you're sewing looks wonderful! Those little corners are tough to do! Pinning this one myself to try soon.

Justine of SewCountryChick said...

This is so pretty. Did you use a cutting machine?