Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FINAL Sew Cute Tuesday {12.18.12}


Welcome to Sew Cute Tuesday,
a linky party for
SEWING PROJECTS ONLY!!

Before we get to my FINAL linky party,
I would like to say a big THANK YOU
to all of you who have visited this linky party each week!
I started 'Sew Cute Tuesday' a few years ago,
when I first started learning how to sew.  I needed ideas for
sewing projects, and figured a linky party was the perfect way
to get some!  And boy, did I ever get some AWESOME ideas!
It has been a lot of fun to look through your links each week.
Please know how much I truly appreciate your support!

Don't forget!  Starting on January 8th
'Sew Cute Tuesday' will have a new home
at Better Off Thread!

And just so you know, I'm not going anywhere!
 Although I am giving up 'Sew Cute Tuesday',
I'm NOT giving up blogging!
 I plan on still posting the projects that I make,
as well as the ideas we have for our Young Women Activities.
So stick around!!

Now, here's some projects that caught my eye
 from our last linky party...

Once Upon a Sewing Machine
shared her adorable
Peppermint Candy Coasters!

And I loved, loved, LOVED this
Crochet Rudolph Hat Pattern
from Repeat Crafter Me! 

{I REALLY need to learn to crochet!!}

Feel free to grab a 'featured' button. 
You'll find it in my menu bar!


Now, let's get this linky party started...

Photobucket


Rules for linking:

**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page.

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, December 19th.

Photobucket

3 comments:

S.Aj said...

Thank you for hosting this wonderful party and will miss partying with you!!

Janice @ Better off Thread said...

THank you so much for hosting! I'm going to post today about the new link up.

Liz said...

Thanks for hosting your party all those years! I will miss your party, but wish you all the luck with Better of Thread of course! Happy Holidays! Liz