Monday, January 28, 2013

'Way To Go' Card


I decided at the last minute to participate in the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #12.  I don't participate in card challenges very often (okay, I don't know if I ever have!), but I do like to use sketches for card inspiration.



So here's my interpretation of the sketch...


You might recognize the paper I used on this card!  It's one of my favorite combinations at the moment.  Another card I made with these papers can be found HERE.


What a fun sketch!!  Who knows, maybe I'll get brave and try my hand at other sketch challenges too!   


Photobucket

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super fun take on the sketch! LoVE these design papers and those sweet flowers!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Ardyth said...

Love the bright dots - they're so fun and cheery! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Aaackk!! So cute!! I'm so glad you played along with our sketch challenge and we hope to see your beautiful work again!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!