Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Where I've Been...


I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here.

Our Spring Break was extended by a few days so we could attend the funeral of my beloved Grandma.  We were able to spend a lot of time with her, and with my aunts, uncles, and cousins in the days before she passed.  It gave me time to reflect upon the wonderful life my Grandma lived.  She was truly an angel who did all she could to serve those around her.  If I could become half the woman she was, I would be lucky.

I took a LOT of pictures at her viewing and after the funeral.  I hope you won't mind if I share one of my favorites.

This is my Dad, saying goodbye to his angel of a Mother.  Brings tears to my eyes every time I see it.


Since we've been back, my life has been filled with soccer, Young Women Activities, and trying to catch up on chores and housework.  I don't know if I'll ever get caught up!  I haven't had time to 'create', but do have a few cards that I made a few weeks back to share with you.  Hopefully I can get around to posting at least one of them later this week.

Until then, have a great week!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Saying goodbye is so hard. I am sure you have many good memories of your grandmother. I found you on Pinterest and have been enjoying your blog. Thanks for sharing.