Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Card 2013


I've been wanting to make some changes around here for quite some time, but have been too afraid to actually DO it!  Well, I got brave over the weekend and gave my blog a little face lift.  What do you think?  
I'm not through with it just yet, so you may notice a few more changes over the next little while.

Now that Mother's Day is over (by the way...hope all you Mother's had a GREAT day!), 
I can finally show you the card I made for my Mom and MIL.


I was inspired by THIS CARD by Amy O'Neill.  

I've never thought of making my own flowers by using different circle punches.  
So glad Amy shared this...I'll be doing it a lot more!

Later this week I'll share a gift that my kids and I made for their Grandma's for Mother's Day.
See you soon!


Paper: Pebbles Inc. 'Sister' from Family Ties Collection
Sentiment: made on my computer
Punches: 1-3/4", 1-1/4", and 1" circle punches


No comments: