Tuesday, July 23, 2013

'Happy, Happy Birthday to You' Card


I don't think it would come as a surprise to anyone if I openly admitted 
that I'm a scrapbook paper hoarder.  I buy cute paper with every intention 
of immediately using it on a card...then it sits on my table for months.  

Such is the case with this paper.  
I bought it in April, and am now just getting around to using it on some cards.  
Maybe I need to exhibit some self-control and not allow myself 
to buy any more new paper until I've used what I've got.

Okay...don't know if I can stick with that, but it's a good thought!

The card I'm sharing today was inspired by THIS ONE.  


I used some pop up dots on the scalloped circle to give it some dimension.
Here's a close up shot...



Supplies:

Paper: Kraft cardstock, "Dream Come True" (Leeza Gibbons 'Wishes & Dreams'), "Banana Tiny Dots" & "Banana Stripes" (Echo Park 'Dots & Stripes')

Stamps: Card Chatter-Birthday (CTMH)




No comments: