Thursday, June 5, 2014

2014 Father's Day Cards


It's hard to believe, but Father's Day is just around the corner.

I wanted to be ahead of the game this year and get my cards made early.
(I'm really good at waiting until the last minute to do things ;)

Luckily for me, Brian King shared an adorable card that was perfect for Father's Day.
(if you're not familiar with Brian, you really must check out his blog.  You will be inspired, I PROMISE!).

Here's what I came up with...




 All 3 together...

The cards were the easy part.

Now I've got to decide on gifts to go with the cards.

Yep.

I'm sure I'll wait until the last minute to get those ;)




Supplies used (all are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Fresh Prints DSP
Stamps: None (sentiment was made on my computer)
Tools: Project Life Corner Punch, Mustache Punch (non SU!), Ovals Framelits


No comments: