Monday, November 3, 2014

Flower Patch CASE


As soon as I saw the Flower Patch stamp set and 
Flower Flair Framelits Dies from Stampin' Up!, I just HAD to have them!  
I even created a Pinterest board full of cute ideas using this set.

But just like so many times before,
instead of opening up and using it when I got it,
they just sat and sat :(

Inspiration struck when I saw this card,
and I couldn't wait any longer!

Here's my version...

 And the inside...

I love the simplicity of this card!  

Thanks for looking, and have a great week!



Supplies (all are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Flower Patch
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black
Other: Flower Fair Framelits Dies, 1/2" Circle Punch, Project Life Corner Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Twine (non SU!)




No comments: