Monday, March 1, 2010

Twirly Skirts & Matching Flower Bows

I'm a little late in posting these....I actually made them for 2 of my girls for Valentine's Day!!

The bigger skirt looks crooked, but I promise, it's not!! I used THIS tutorial from She Does Hair.
I never got around to making my other 2 girls theirs in time for Valentine's Day. Next time I'll have to start a lot sooner!!

Here's the matching flower bows I made for my youngest daughter. I can't find the blog that I got the instructions from....if anyone knows where it is, please share so I can give the proper credit!!
Both girls loved them and were proud to wear their new skirts for Valentine's Day!


I'm linking to: Keeping It Simple, Making the World Cuter, The Girl Creative , Sumo's Sweet Stuff

2 comments:

Mag said...

they are so cute.... it's always fun to make cute thing for your girls....

Kaysi said...

Those are super cute! I love the bows too