Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {4.06.10}

Happy Tuesday, everyone!! I'm loving all of the fun projects linked up each week!! Here's a few that caught my eye....

This Woven Throw Pillow from Whimsikel is just gorgeous!!

I really need to make myself some of Keepin the Castle's Puppet Style Oven Mitts!!

Sewing in the Suburbs made an adorable Pleated Little Girls Tanktop from a men's t-shirt!

And I loved this DIY Monster Hot/Cold Pack from seven-thirty-three....too cute!!

Feel free to grab a "Featured" button on my sidebar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!! Two things to remember:

1. Please link sewing projects only!! (can be sewn by hand or machine!)
2. MckLinky will remain open until Friday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Photobucket





Rules for linking:
**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**MckLinky will remain open until Friday, April 9th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

7 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love those pillows and rice bags. I saw them both last week. Thanks for hosting. I get lots of ideas from here!!!

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm so glad you like the pillow!

Julie said...

Wow, you were already popular, but 16 links on Tuesday and it isn't even 9:30 CST... I was so glad I finally had a real sewing project to add and thought I was getting in early. Awesome! Love seeing what everyone comes up with!

Unknown said...

I made a mistake, could you erase my entry. Thank you :)
Frenchy

Mandy said...

Thanks for featuring me, Misty!!

Lbrtychic said...

Where's the linky thing?

I want to link to my blog post, but I can't find the mklinky.

Here's my post.

http://craftsredesigned.blogspot.com/2010/04/hand-bag-tutorial.html

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Misty, I awarded you the SUNSHINE AWARD. I love that you host this fabulous sewing linking party!!! Here is the link:

http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/2010/04/wednesdays-wowzers-sunshine-award.html

Thanks for inspiring me!!
Alison