Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {6.15.10}

Happy Tuesday!!  I was so excited when I saw that we ended up with 50 links last week!  All of the projects shared were fantastic!!  It gets harder and harder to choose just 4 to highlight each week!!

Living With Punks made this adorable Tin Can Pincushion!

Creative Warcraft showed us how to make this cute Coloring Briefcase!

I'm so making myself one (or two or three!) of these Ruffled Checkbook Covers from The Sweet Life!

This Doorway Puppet Theatre would be a great way to keep kids entertained this summer!  Check it out at Colors Not Yet Invented!

Feel free to grab a "Featured" button on my sidebar!!

***For some reason, I've been having problems leaving comments on some of your posts. If you don't see a comment from me, just know that I did visit!!***

Now let's get this linky party started!! Two things to remember:

1. Please link sewing projects only!! (can be sewn by hand or machine!) I will delete any non-sewing links.

2. Linky Tools will remain open until Thursday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




Photobucket





Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until Thursday, June 17th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!

11 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

That doorway puppet theatre is COOL!! Have a great week, Misty!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I love this party because it is related to sewing, but sometimes I have trouble using this particular link tool. The program does not goes to the cropping screen, but does not allow me to submit the photo. Do you know if anyone else has this problem?

Andrea said...

Love the party! Thanks for hosting!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I LOVE that doorway puppet theater! What a truly ingenious idea!

Thanks for hosting, Misty!

Life in Rehab said...

Misty, forgive me for the planter, the link autofilled and I didn't realize it was the wrong one until I was choosing a thumbnail! Delete the silly thing, I put the right project on. Thanks for hosting!

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

The link you featured for the coloring book cover is fantastic!

Kimberlee, from www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

Misty @Creative Itch said...

KJ,

Sometimes the same thing happens to me. All I do is hit the back arrow and crop my picture again. It always works the second time. I know....it's a pain! I may have to look into other link tools to see if they work better.

~Misty

Kathryn said...

I'm not sure if my Baseball String Bracelet counts as a sewing project...I didn't do any sewing, but the baseball is sewn. I hope it counts!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I am new to your party and your newest follower!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for featuring my puppet theatre! My son loves it and I love that it encourages his imagination! Thanks again!

Amanda

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Love all these awesome projects and LOVE your blog!