Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Christmas in July Gift Exchange

I was able to participate in Craftaholics Anonymous' Christmas in July Gift Exchange this year.  My 'giftee' told me that she's expecting a baby girl in August, so I decided to make her a Mini Envelope Accordion Album and some cards.  I had so much fun putting these together!!  Here's how they turned out:

I found the idea for the album HERE from Creations by Patti.

Here's a view from the side.

And the pages...


I couldn't give the album without making a cute box to put it in!!  Instructions for this can be found HERE.

Of course, the card box and cards had to match the album!!  I used THIS tutorial from Big Ideas From a Little Girl , only I didn't use the ribbon around the top.

Here's the inside of the box, with the cards and envelopes peeking through.

And the cards.  I made 5 with "Thanks" and 5 without.

I hope my 'giftee' will get some use out of these!!



Stinkin Cute Thursday Button

4 comments:

Tanya said...

so pretty!

becky said...

Your gifts are beautiful! I really like the designs!

Julie said...

You are so inspiring! I love everything that you do, and I know that she will be over the moon with these handmade creations! Thank you as always for linkin' to It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday! I promise, we will do a blog swap soon!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Misty,
What a great gift!! So thoughtful and perfect for an expectant mommy. Thanks for linking up and showing off your gift! I love seeing what everyone made! The next Gift Exchange will be in November, I hope you sign up again :)
happy crafting,
Linda