Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {12.28.10}

I hope you won't be too disappointed if I don't have any features this week!  Heck, I was lucky to even get "Sew Cute Tuesday" up and running in time!!

We have had a very busy week, enjoying our time with family and friends...and it looks as if we'll stay busy throughout the New Year.  I'm still debating on whether or not I'll make any resolutions or not.  I have a hard time keeping the darn things.  Anyways...I'm digressing here.

I hope you all have a happy, and safe New Year!  We'll see ya in 2011!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!

Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, December 29th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!





5 comments:

Biljana said...

Thanks for hosting:)
Happy New Year!!!
Hugs, Biljana

Unknown said...

thanks for the party! sorry I posted twice (circle skirt). linky did some weird thing. Happy New Year!

Farah said...

Thanks for hosting
Wish you a very Happy New Year
I would love if you come to visit me at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Organize with Sandy said...

I don't have any sewing projects, but I wanted to let you know that I added your link party to my link lists on my Organize with Sandy.com and Chat with Sandy.com lists.
Also... would love for you to add your linky party or any post you would like on my wicked Sweet wednesday link party on my Chat with Sandy.com blog
Hope to see you there.

Cidinha said...

Thanks for the party
Happy New Year to you and your family!

warm hugs from Brazil
Cidinha