Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {1.18.11}

Happy Tuesday!  I'm proud to say that I dusted off my sewing machine and made something for my girls...it's been a while!  I'll share what I made later this week!

Let's see some projects that caught my eye from last week's linky party:

Dragonfly Designs shared her Super Hero T-Shirts!

I absolutely LOVE these DIY Stick Horses from That Village House!

And Flatrock Cabin shared her cute Shoe Bag!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!




Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, January 19th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!



3 comments:

RedTedArt said...

Sorry I linked a wrong project (Winter Trees - no sewing!) please do delete!!!

Maggy

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

I'm happy to have found your blog! I've added something to the linky party...thanks! Have a great day!
Bethany

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for hosting Misty! Love your new blog look :) Enjoy your day!