Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sew Cute Tuesday {4.05.11}

Happy Tuesday!!  There were so many great projects linked up last week...it made my job of picking a few to highlight really hard!!  Here's a few that caught my eye:

Tina from Embellishments shared her ADORABLE Burlap Eggs!

How cute is this Mini Felt Rabbit from Craft, Interrupted?!

And I loved these Fabric Carrots from Creations By Kara!

Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can find a *new* one in my menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!





Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**Link to a specific blog post, not blog home page!
**Link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**Visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Please link back to me in some form (post my button, or link to text in your blog post)

**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, April 6th.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!



4 comments:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Thanks for hosting, Misty.

NCSue said...

Hi, and thanks for hosting. I don't have any sewing posts to link but I wanted you to know that I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for links to these pages:
Blog Hops For Every Day Of The Week!
Help make the world a better place!,
How to help earthquake/ tsunami victims in Japan

BTW - I promised to donate $2 to Japan relief efforts for each new Google Friend Connect Follower of my blog during the month of March! Thanks to those who followed, I donated $200.

Thank you, and have a great week!

NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-would-you-decide.html
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

Jaimee @ Havenwood House of Boys said...

Hi Misty! Thanks so so much for featuring my mini felt rabbit!! : )

Tina said...

Hello Misty - Thanks for the feature on my burlap eggs. It really made my day - I posted a shout out to you on my blog. your weekly party is keeping me on my toes and my crafty edge in HIGH gear....

Have a great week.

tina