Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Corsages

Mother's Day is just a few short days away...how did that happen?! 

I've been planning/working on gifts for my Mom and MIL for weeks, and am thrilled to be sending them these adorable Mother's Day Corsages!   


Oh, how I LOVE THEM!!  They were a little time consuming, but TOTALLY worth it!!  I wanted the packaging to be as cute as the corsages, so I used some empty plastic strawberry containers and left over paper Easter grass. 


Here's a closer view...

They went off in the mail yesterday just to be sure that my Mom and MIL will get them in time for Mother's Day.  And since I loved them so much, I may have made myself one (or two) as a Mother's Day gift to myself....shhhhhh! 


9 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

I would love for you to link up this Mother's Day gift idea over at Sassy Sites! We are rounding up ALL the great ideas!! xoxo!

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

This is so pretty! SO pretty!!

Melinda said...

Um, what about me?! ;)
Those are awesome!

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Love these!! Sharing the link on my facebook! :)

Kara @ www.mineforthemaking.com

TWoodseresa said...

very cute sissy, ccan't wait for the mail tomorrow. Love ya mudder

willowbird35 said...

Would LOVE a tutorial on this! :)
- Karen

Crystal said...

these are beautiful! I featured you today!

Deepthi KR said...

awesome!!!!! blog...very pretty flowers...hats off to ur creativity!!!!!!!..im happy follower of ur blog nw!!!!!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Those look so SWEET! Great job!