Thursday, June 16, 2011

Soda Can Coasters

I've got bags and bags full of empty soda cans, so as soon as I saw THIS TUTORIAL from The Idea Room, I just had to give it a try!

This first set was made using energy drink cans.  My husband thinks they're pretty cool!

And then I had to try some soda cans.  Blogger doesn't want to load this picture the right way, but you get the idea.


These would make a perfect gift for Father's Day....or birthdays....or Christmas!  I'll definitely be making more! 


3 comments:

LOTCP said...

Oooooooo!!! I love the energy drink ones :-)

Christine @ sugarandtrash.com said...

No tute? These are so awesome!!! P.S. when my photos do that, I go back to where they are stored on my computer, hit rotate one time, save it, then rotate it back to the original and save again. I don't know why but this works for me.....

Alia said...


Hi!

I am your Follower!
I loved this idea!
I am very fond of your blog!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my Blog too and Follow it if you like it!

Alia
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/