Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just Because...

One of my favorite things to do is to make handmade cards.  I love it.  Unfortunately, I don't make them as much as I'd like to.  I've always thought it would be fun to participate in a card exchange, but haven't ever gotten around to it. 

A few weeks ago, Amy from The Happy Scraps, posted about hosting a card exchange.  I jumped at the chance to sign up!  Here's the card I made for the exchange: (it was inspired by this card)

 
There were 14 people that signed up for this exchange, so I made one for each person and and sent them off.  I should be getting my package of cards in the mail any day now.  I.can't.wait!! 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

That is super cute!

Amy C said...

You should be getting them by Saturday I'm guessing. :)

Punky Prep said...

Just found your blog, love it!
www.craftingrebellion.com (new blog)