Friday, December 18, 2009

My Christmas Sewing Projects....Done!!

Wow....it has been a crazy couple of days! I looked at the calendar and realized I didn't have very much time to finish up my Christmas projects. I guess that's what I get for procrastinating! Here is what I've been working on:

I made my own pattern for this ball and figured it out as I went. It didn't turn out too bad, if I must say so myself!!
I was a little intimidated by this Cozy Car Caddy, but it was SO simple to make! You can get a tutorial HERE from homemade by jill.


I'm hoping this Relaxing Neck Pillow will help my husband sleep better. Again, a very simple project that came together pretty quickly. A tutorial for this can be found HERE from sew4home.


And lastly, Crayon Rolls. I don't know why it took me so long to finally make these, but they are so much fun! I made my younger 3 kids the crayon rolls and decided to make my older 2 girls some marker rolls. A tutorial can be found HERE from Skip To My Lou.

For the marker rolls, I just used some placemats that I already had on hand. Love them!
Today is my kids' last day of school until the New Year, so I will be a bit busy for the next few weeks. I don't know if I'll get around to posting again until after the holidays, so until then, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Yeah for you!!!

Melinda said...

I'm thinking I need one of those car caddy's for Chase. Would you make me one? If so, how much would you charge me?