Friday, February 12, 2010

Blog Swap with Keeping it Simple!

Hello all you Creative Itch readers! I am super excited to be here with you today!! From the first time I went on Misty's blog, I knew that she was amazing. She has such great ideas and she does such a good job! I don't know how she does it, especially with having 5 kids, wow!
Let me introduce myself, I'm Kaysi

Keeping It Simple



I'm the mother of three adorable little boys, ages 4, 3, and 1. I'm married to an amazing man, he is just wonderful. My family is my life! Those boys bring me so much joy and happiness!
I am a simple person, I don't like to over do anything. I absolutely love color, especially green, brown and blue. With many hours of painting, I finally don't have a white wall in my house.


Each day of the week, I have something different.
Motivate me Monday, that's where I have link party and you get to show me all the cute things that you have done.
Tutorial Tuesday, I give a tutorial of a craft that I have done
Whatever Wednesday, this is my day that I put anything up.
Tip Thursday, this is the day that I post a scrapbook idea or give a scrapbook tip
Fridays are the days that I do Blog swaps with other bloggers.

Here are a few things that you can see at my blog:





You should stop on by and see what else I have!!

Thanks so much Misty for doing this with me!

*************************************************************************************

Isn't Kaysi great?! I know for sure that I'm going to try her "wall hangings made out of gift boxes" idea...so clever!!
Thanks for swapping blogs with me, Kaysi!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

So many cute ideas! I have been looking through your blog for a while. Full of great ideas.

Lana said...

I love all of these ideas! I'm also going to try the potato soup in the very near future! Thanks for sharing!