Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You...

I love checking 2 Sketches 4 You each week to see the new sketch, and the designers' take on it.  Card making is one of my favorite things to do, but it has been a looooong time since I've sat down and made a card based on the weekly sketch. 

This week I've had 'Back to School' on my mind, and couldn't resist making a school themed card using Laura's sketch.   


This was a fun sketch to work with.  It's definitely going in my 'idea' folder so I can use it again!


I'm linking to these parties:

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursdays @It's Sew Stinkin' Cute

10 comments:

LouAnne said...

I love that. I enjoy making cards, but rarely sit down to do it and even more rarely do I come up with anything worth doing twice!

Michelle@Somedaycrafts said...

I love that apple paper. Both the card and teacher gift are so cute!

Dana said...

Wow, what a pretty card! The patterned paper and metal tag look really cool :)

sm3wkl said...

This card would be great for a teacher. I love the tag it really makes the card special.

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Kara said...

so simple and pretty!

Jessica T said...

Awesome card! Love your take on the sketch and the fab colours you put together! xx

Angie Tieman said...

What a fabulous card! I love the pop of the fun apple paper in the middle! Great job with the sketch!

Stacey Schafer said...

totally darling!

Sharanda said...

Very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails