Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sew Cute Tuesday {8.31.10}

Time somehow got away from me last week!  I thought I'd be able to get everything done that I needed to since my 3 older kids are in school now.  NOT!  I don't know what it is, but hopefully I can get into a more organized 'routine' soon.  Just know that even if I'm not able to comment on every link each week, I really appreciate you all taking the time to link up your fabulous ideas!

Here's a few projects that caught my eye this week:

Creative Passage shared her Circle Party Garland!  I love that it's simple to make, and can be used over and over!
 
Silly Eagle Books made this cute Little Red Fish Pillow......love it!!

Sewing with the Sparrows made this adorable Upcycled Apron! 

And how cute is this Cape from Gluesticks?! 
Feel free to grab a 'Featured' button....you can now find it in my *new* menu bar!!

Now let's get this linky party started!!


Photobucket



Rules for linking:

**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**link sewing projects only! (can be hand or machine sewn)
**I will delete any non-sewing links....don't make me be a meanie!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
**Linky Tools will remain open until midnight on
Wednesday, September 1st.
**If you come back and don't see your link, read through the rules again and give it another try!





6 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Thanks so much for hosting! This was my first time linking up. :) I'm a new follower too!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

It feels like forever since I had a sewing project!! Thanks Misty for hosting!

EllensCreativePassage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my paper circles garland! That's way cool!!

Kimberly said...

Ahh! I accidentally posted the wrong thing first! :( And it's not sewing. I'm so sorry! I put up the sewing thing next though.

silly eagle books said...

Thanks for featuring me today! :)

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Sigh...hopefully one day I'll be able to link up. I'm trying to teach myself how to sew...if you have any suggestions I'll take them:)

Memories by Christine scrapbooking
http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.comLink up your projects every Thursday!
Make your baby album with MBC! Workshop begins September 13